Established in 1870, the Port Adelaide Football Club is one of Australia’s leading, most innovative sporting organisations with a proud, successful history in both the AFL and SANFL competitions.
Do you love sales as much as you love the Port Adelaide Football Club?
We are looking for passionate, sales driven people to join our Membership Team on a Casual basis.
Your main responsibilities will be to drive Membership & Hospitality sales for Game Day at Adelaide Oval and other Club events.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Achieve overall membership, hospitality and ticketing revenue targets
- Maximise outbound calls to drive member and hospitality sales
- Member sales, service and transactions
- Efficiently responds to inbound member service and sales queries
- Deliver outstanding care and service to our members and supporters
- Proactively provide solutions to members to exceed their expectations and needs
- Deliver quality and accurate information to members and supporters on all product options for members
- Continual improvement of our member contact information (database)
- Member service tasks and projects as required by your Manager
Member Sales and Experience
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Listening skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Call centre experience – inbound and outbound sales
- Excellent telephone skills
- Cash handling skills
- Customer Service/Call Centre training certificate (desirable)
This is a great opportunity to work in the AFL, with an established, exciting club on the rise. To apply please email your application to Kate Siemionow, HR Advisor at https://portadelaidefc-external.applynow.net.au/jobs/PAFC21 by Friday 30th August, 2019.